Pick up a few and be ready for the busy weekends ahead - all casseroles bake hands free from frozen in 60-90 minutes! Limited quantities from past week's menus.
1. Cowboy Casserole - Ground beef and tator tots in creamy mushroom sauce topped with cheddar cheese.
2. Italian Casserole - Ground beef in a marinara sauce with a few mixed veggies, topped with cheddar, mozzarella and homemade garlic cheddar biscuits.
3. Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip - a lightened up version of a favorite appetizer - made with fat free Greek Yogurt and light mayo.
4. Creamy Pesto Pasta and Chicken Casserole - an easy all in one meal with a creamy pesto sauce, chicken breast, pasta and broccoli in one easy to bake dish!
5. DIY Burrito Bake - Everything you need to roll your own burritos - tortillas, sour cream and chicken or beef layered over Mexican Rice with a layer of beans on the bottom so you can avoid them if need be :)
6. Cheesy Southwest Bowtie Chicken Pasta - a version of taco pasta! shredded chicken, bowtie pasta, enchilada sauce, cream cheese, corn and black beans all topped with oven baked corn tortilla chips.
7. Chicken or Shrimp Mac n Cheese - homemade mac n cheese tossed with a few mixed veggies so you can call it dinner! Choose chicken or shrimp.
8. Salmon Noodle Casserole - just like chicken noodle casserole, but with asparagus, lemon and fresh flaked salmon seasoned with smoked paprika!
9. Skinny Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars - a freezer dessert you can not feel guilty about with reduced fat cream cheese, fat free Greek Yogurt and semi-sweet chocolate chips with a homemade low fat graham cracker crust.
10. Pizza Pasta - an easy way to tell the kids you're having pizza for dinner! Cavatappi pasta, olive oil pizza sauce, turkey sausage, pepperoni all topped with mozzarella cheese - you choose plain, half supreme (peppers/onions/mushrooms) or all supreme.
11. Sloppy Joe Freezer Dinner - an easy one to get dinner started - ready to heat sloppy joe meat, frozen sesame seed buns, jalapeno popper spread, and a side of loaded potato hashbrowns that bake from frozen.
12. Classic Chicken Pot Pie - pulled dark and white meat chicken, veggies, potato, onion and celery in creamy chicken sauce all topped with a classic pie crust topping.